The Ultimate POP3 is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for receiving e-mail messages from a server and managing them remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Receiving and managing email messages easily
The POP3 component offers a comprehensive interface for POP3, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard POP3 server or secure POP3 server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Obtain mailbox information
* Authenticate securely with APOP, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
POP3 Component for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, iPad, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
POP3 Component for .NET (version 6.0) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.